Looking for an opportunity ?
Role & Requirements
We are currently looking to expand our team of qualified Early Years Practitioners.
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Available for up to 5 day per working week.
- Experience in planning activities for children and maintaining daily records.
- Working in childcare, no day is ever the same!
- It is important that you have experience in being a nominated child’s key person and are able to build effective relationships with parents.
- You must be able to multi task and communicate well with others.
- We need dynamic, enthusiastic individuals with a good sense of humor and a great work ethic.
What we offer?
- Competitive wage with annual pay reviews
- Working hours from 8:00am – 6pm
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year for 4 years
- Beautiful locations
- Continuous professional development
- Be part of a supportive and established team
- An Enhanced DBS check is required for this opportunity.
- Norto5 KIDZ is an equal opportunities employer.